To get started using our e-books, simply open the EbscoHost E-Books website, and perform a search for your topic. Please note you need the GALILEO Password to access the e-books off-campus.
Once you have selected a book you want to read, simply click "eBook Full Text."
If you are using Citrix Internet Explorer, or if you are interested in downloading the e-books onto a tablet device, please see directions below:
If you are using the Citrix version of Internet Explorer, available on campus terminals, please follow these directions to properly display the books. The e-books do not display properly if you are using Citrix. You should only have to use these directions once.
- When you have opened the Ebsco e-book record you would like to read, select "eBook Full Text" on the left side of the screen.
- Internet Explorer will open a PDF Viewer, and it will also a separate Internet window, displaying one page of the book as a PDF file.
- To fix this, on the webpage displaying the single PDF file, right-click on the page and select "Page Display Preferences"
- From the screen that appears, select "Internet" in the left-hand window
- Under the "Web Browser Options" on the right-hand side, click on "Display PDF in Browser", and then click "OK"
- You may now close the single PDF file page, and you are back to the e-book PDF viewer.
- In the upper left side of the page, click "Detailed Record" to get back to the e-book record
- Again, click "eBook Full Text."
The e-book will now display properly for you to read or browse through it.
The EBSCO e-books will only be available on devices that can support Adobe Digital Editions. Please read EBSCO Support page for more information.
Questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.