To get started using our e-books, simply open the EbscoHost E-Books website, and perform a search for your topic. Please note you need the GALILEO Password to access the e-books off-campus.
Once you have selected a book you want to read, simply click "eBook Full Text."
If you are using Citrix Internet Explorer, or if you are interested in downloading the e-books onto a tablet device, please see directions below:
For general help, please go to the EBSCO eBooks and AudioBooks Support Center.
If you are using the Citrix version of Internet Explorer, available on campus terminals, please follow these directions to properly display the books. The e-books do not display properly if you are using Citrix. You should only have to use these directions once.
- When you have opened the Ebsco e-book record you would like to read, select "eBook Full Text" on the left side of the screen.
- Internet Explorer will open a PDF Viewer, and it will also a separate Internet window, displaying one page of the book as a PDF file.
- To fix this, on the webpage displaying the single PDF file, right-click on the page and select "Page Display Preferences"
- From the screen that appears, select "Internet" in the left-hand window
- Under the "Web Browser Options" on the right-hand side, click on "Display PDF in Browser", and then click "OK"
- You may now close the single PDF file page, and you are back to the e-book PDF viewer.
- In the upper left side of the page, click "Detailed Record" to get back to the e-book record
- Again, click "eBook Full Text."
The e-book will now display properly for you to read or browse through it.
Downloading of EBSCO e-books is available for devices that can support Adobe Digital Editions.
Please read EBSCO Support page for more information.
Questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.