- Academic Search Complete A multidisciplinary database that contains abstracts and some full-text content. Indexes both scholarly and popular journals.
Contents Connect (scholarly journals at ISI) Index
and abstracts for articles in scholarly journals and other research literature.
Covers 1998 - present.
An electronic archive of the full-text content of core scholarly journals in the arts, humanities & sciences.
An electronic archive of the full-text content of core scholarly journals in the arts, humanities & social sciences.
- Research Library A multidisciplinary database that contains abstracts and some full-text content. Indexes both scholarly and popular journals.
OmniFile: Full Text Mega Edition: A
multidisciplinary database that contains abstracts and some full-text content.
Indexes both scholarly and popular journals. (You may adjust the subject
areas searched by using the yellow menu bar at the top (Social Sciences,
- More History resources are available via GALILEO.
- American Memory Project (Library of Congress) Selected online access to collections from the Library of Congress and other institutions - includes written and spoken words, sound recordings, still and moving images, prints, maps, and sheet music that document the American experience.
- Archives USA Index to the holdings for 4,500 U.S. manuscript repositories.
- Avalon Project Sponsored by Yale University, the Avalon Project mounts digital documents relevant to the fields of Law, History, Economics, Politics, Diplomacy and Government.
- British History Online A digital library containing some of the core printed primary and secondary sources for the medieval and modern history of the British Isles.
- Documenting the American South Sponsored by the UNC University Library, this site provides access to texts, images and audio files related to southern history, literature and culture.
- EuroDocs This wiki provides open access to selected Western European historical documents from the Middle Ages to recent times. Mainly primary sources, the documents may be transcribed, reproduced in facsimile or translated.
- In the First Person Indexes more than 4,000 collections of personal narratives in English from around the world, including diaries, letters and oral histories. Some indexed material is not freely available.
- U.S. National Archives & Records Administration Online guide to the collections of the National Archives.